THE #1 Professional Sports Betting Books Daily Picks ON THE PLANET!
Data is the cornerstone of successful sports betting. SportsAnalyticsTools offers the industry’s most advanced live odds platform for the most sought after, market-setting sportsbooks. We track in real time all the forces that move lines – public betting, sharp money, injury reports & weather updates using Professional Sports Betting Books Daily Picks.
SportsAnalyticsTools takes you behind the lines and shows you what is happening on the sportsbook side. You’ll get public sports betting trends on the number and the percentage of bets placed. Our data represents real wagers placed at the industry’s largest and most trusted sports books. View public trends as a market average across seven contributing sportsbooks or see them broken down into each individual sportsbook’s betting data Daily Picks.
Rely on the industry’s most advanced data using Professional Sports Betting Books Daily Picks to track all the forces that moves lines across 50+ sportsbooks and turn knowledge into action.
Professional Sports Betting System
Apart from strong luck, Internet sports betting also involves presence of mind, intensive research and analytical capabilities. To be a winning online sports bettor, it is essential to know the fundamentals of sports betting and its pros and cons. To win, you need to be a little strategic and think from practical view point. You must learn the tactics and skills of wagering to achieve success in sports betting. Here are a few pointers that will help you in successful online sports betting.
- Make Intelligent Wagers: Accept the fact that your favorite team cannot win all the time. Betting on your favorite team every time is not an intelligent Internet sport betting decision. Choose a team that has strong chances of winning. Selecting a team just because you like it or you don't want to see it lose is not a wise thing to do. Sports betting is a game of mind and not heart. Never let your emotions rule you.
- Manage your money well: Ideally, you should keep some money aside for betting and this bankroll should be the one that you can afford to lose. Never use complete or a large portion of your bankroll on a single bet as the risk of losing your entire bankroll is very high. It is good if you evaluate your budget and divide your bankroll over various smaller bets as it increases the chances of winning. Most importantly, don't chase your losing bets as it can mismanage your bankroll.
- Gather required information before placing the bet: Gather as much statistical information as you can. Follow a scientific methodology and analyze statistics after extensive research. This will surely help you while handicapping. Also, read about Internet sports betting rules and regulations. Try to spot out trends in sports betting.
- Take help from professional sports handicappers: Get professional handicapper picks to be more successful in online sports betting. Picks provided by experts are based on thorough analysis of daily cards, betting lines, betting trends and sports statistics. Advice from reliable and expert handicappers can increase your chances of winning especially if you are new to betting.
- Choose reliable company with good reputation: Today, the World Wide Web is loaded with free sports picks, handicappers' advice, Internet sport betting discounts and so much more. There are many online wagering companies that provide exciting bonuses and assure 100% success, but always remember the risk factor before registering with any online sports betting company. It is advisable to choose a reliable online sports betting website with a good track record.
Professional Sports Bettings
For those that are aiming to become professional sports punters, your bible should be a few sports betting books published by industry experts.
It's from their experiences and insights that you can learn to become a professional sports punter - and not just an average chump, losing money from betting on sports.
To be honest, there are actually 42 published books out there that is worth checking out. But for the sake of this article, I will shorten the list down to just 5. That should make it easy to check out what's on offer, and hopefully get you in the mood to check out the rest!
Let's take a look at the 5:
- Complete Book of Sports Betting: A New, No-Nonsense Approach to Sports Gambling - The author of this book is an experienced criminal trail attorney. He uses amusing and memorable anecdotes to reveal the ideas that most successful bookmakers already know.
- Weighing the Odds in Sports Betting - This book comes from the approach that sports punting can be attacked intelligently and strategically. It will teach you how to make smart bets on games, and not bets based on emotions. They give you the actual tools to become smarter and much more successful at sports punting. If you want to know how to evaluate, compare and view betting on sports from an analytical stand point, check out this one.
- Sports Betting: An Intelligent Speculator's Guide - If betting on sports feels like a gamble, than maybe you should check out this book. It will teach you that it doesn't need to be. That you can win more often than lose money. There is a sound betting strategy in this book that you must check out to be up there making those big bets.
- Sports Betting Systems - Do You Know The Fundamentals? - If you are just developing the skills and understanding of betting on sports, you must start with some of the most fundamental points. This is what the Sports Betting System book can teach you. Don't be mistaken, betting on sports takes a certain amount of skill and knowledge, it's not all about the numbers. There are some golden points in this book.
- Secrets of Professional Sports Betting - Sports investing is about winning some serious money right? This book is a no-fuss approach to winning the gold at the end of the rainbow. It breaks down the common myths and replaces it with practical steps to really getting far with sports investing.
There they are, the top five sports betting books that you should check out, to take your game further into the realm of the experts!
Analytics In Sports Betting Daily Picks