THE #1 Books On Professional Sports Betting Sites ON THE PLANET!
Data is the cornerstone of successful sports betting. SportsAnalyticsTools offers the industry’s most advanced live odds platform for the most sought after, market-setting sportsbooks. We track in real time all the forces that move lines – public betting, sharp money, injury reports & weather updates using Books On Professional Sports Betting Sites.
SportsAnalyticsTools takes you behind the lines and shows you what is happening on the sportsbook side. You’ll get public sports betting trends on the number and the percentage of bets placed. Our data represents real wagers placed at the industry’s largest and most trusted sports books. View public trends as a market average across seven contributing sportsbooks or see them broken down into each individual sportsbook’s betting data Sites.
Rely on the industry’s most advanced data using Books On Professional Sports Betting Sites to track all the forces that moves lines across 50+ sportsbooks and turn knowledge into action.
Professional Gambler Sports Bettings
So, you're looking to earn your keep at basketball wagering. I could have called this article "Turning Sports Betting Tragedy" to "Sports Betting Strategy" as most basketball handicappers tend not to look at enough statistical information and spend too much time on past 10 games performance, scoring averages, home/road records ATS, and team chemistry. It literally takes countless hours of analysis to really make consistent money in basketball handicapping. We're going to look at some important statistical trends that will turn your betting tragedies into "Sports Betting How To"...put more money in your pocket.
I personally take historical data from the past 2 seasons (and current), ATS trends and recent team play in and out of conference as well as intra-division rivalries into play. The first thing I look at however, before looking at anything is the opening line of the game. Remember the lines-makers are very schrewed people and often set lines based on emotional scenarios (of fans). Often an opening ine can be all I need to make a play by realizing that the line is just plain wrong. This can save me a quite a bit of analytical time. Until you have enough experience setting "your" line before you see the official book-makers line, you really can't appreciate what I am saying. Suffice it to say as you gain basketball handicapping experience your "sports betting how to" IQ will rise also.
Okay, back to or regular analysis. Let's take a look at scheduling. How often do you look at a road favorite on the front end of a back-to-back? This often is a very profitable situation by betting on the home dog. There are many situations that a head coach must consider when faced with back-to-back road games. The coach obviously has no interest in whether his team is favored or not, but you need to be. He has to be concerned whether his team leaders will have enough rest during the game (remember, they have a game tomorrow also). As a road favorite a team is expected to have a significant lead in order to rest those key players in the second half and that is the perfect situation for a home dog to sneak in and cover.
Being able to establish "power ratings" on teams is a very profitable statistical analysis method often overlooked. It takes into account so many factors of a teams performance that will raise your sports betting how to knowledge to a new level. Many of the online ratings are useful and by studying those you will eventually learn to analyze those stats in developing your own system. Become familiar with The Sporting News statistics pages for some outstanding information. A great play is often a road dog coming off an upset win and the next day having a huge letdown (provided the next game is on the road also).
There are so many more analytical factors necessary to pick a winning side. There isn't a single article that will ever give you enough information. What it takes is constant analysis of the lines-makers, team stats, player stats, league stats and finally the overall psychology of the final line that will make you a consistent winner, killing your book, and overall taking your sports betting how to, to a new level. Let me leave you with one final thought. As a general sports betting strategy rule, bet against the public and NEVER bet with your heart.
Analytics In Sports Betting
For those that are aiming to become professional sports punters, your bible should be a few sports betting books published by industry experts.
It's from their experiences and insights that you can learn to become a professional sports punter - and not just an average chump, losing money from betting on sports.
To be honest, there are actually 42 published books out there that is worth checking out. But for the sake of this article, I will shorten the list down to just 5. That should make it easy to check out what's on offer, and hopefully get you in the mood to check out the rest!
Let's take a look at the 5:
- Complete Book of Sports Betting: A New, No-Nonsense Approach to Sports Gambling - The author of this book is an experienced criminal trail attorney. He uses amusing and memorable anecdotes to reveal the ideas that most successful bookmakers already know.
- Weighing the Odds in Sports Betting - This book comes from the approach that sports punting can be attacked intelligently and strategically. It will teach you how to make smart bets on games, and not bets based on emotions. They give you the actual tools to become smarter and much more successful at sports punting. If you want to know how to evaluate, compare and view betting on sports from an analytical stand point, check out this one.
- Sports Betting: An Intelligent Speculator's Guide - If betting on sports feels like a gamble, than maybe you should check out this book. It will teach you that it doesn't need to be. That you can win more often than lose money. There is a sound betting strategy in this book that you must check out to be up there making those big bets.
- Sports Betting Systems - Do You Know The Fundamentals? - If you are just developing the skills and understanding of betting on sports, you must start with some of the most fundamental points. This is what the Sports Betting System book can teach you. Don't be mistaken, betting on sports takes a certain amount of skill and knowledge, it's not all about the numbers. There are some golden points in this book.
- Secrets of Professional Sports Betting - Sports investing is about winning some serious money right? This book is a no-fuss approach to winning the gold at the end of the rainbow. It breaks down the common myths and replaces it with practical steps to really getting far with sports investing.
There they are, the top five sports betting books that you should check out, to take your game further into the realm of the experts!
Books On Professional Sports Betting Sites